Buy Magic Items from Computer
You no longer have to go to the Magic Realm for that one ingredient you forgot on your last trip! Now you can purchase everything you can from the Market Stalls in The Magic Realm right from your computer!
*Magic Discount perk will still be applied.
*Note – This mod does NOT affect the Market Stalls in The Magic Realm.*
The following items are available to purchase via the computer (items with different color variations will be listed as the same name when purchasing):
- All Potion Ingredients
- All Wands
- All Brooms
- All Tomes
- All Familiars
This works like the Market Stalls in The Magic Realm with a few changes:
- The items no longer have a random chance of appearing.
- Now you can see the amount of each item you already have in your personal inventory before you buy it.
- You can sort the items in each store by category.
- All items now available everyday (so ignore the “Check back tomorrow as our daily offerings are always changing” part of the purchase notifications).
♦ Mod Requirements ♦
Realm of Magic Required.
♦ Mod Conflicts ♦
Since this mod doesn’t alter existing resources, it shouldn’t conflict with any other mod.
♦ Changelog ♦
- All items now available everyday
- Added the following:
- Crystal Zoomer (Broom)
- Tome for High Ranked Spellcasters
- Tome for Low Ranked Spellcasters
- Wand of the Forgotten
- Wand of the Elementals
- Also added the color variations for:
- Marble Wand
- Wand of Astral Creation
- Wand of The Sylvan Forest
♦ Download & Instructions ♦
- Click the Download button below.
- Extract the .zip file.
- Move the .package and .ts4script files to your Mods folder (located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4).
♦ Keep them in the same folder, no more than ONE sub-folder deep inside your Mods folder.
♦ Do NOT rename either of them.
♦ Make sure you have Enable CC/Mods and Script Mods Allowed enabled in your Game Options.
Alternate Download – Google Drive
♦ Translations ♦
If you want to use a translation, click on your language below to download the .package. Then, move the .package into your Mods folder WITH the main mod. Do NOT rename!
If you’re interested in translating this mod, download the strings below. Then follow the instructions in Translating Mods.